Monday, June 18, 2012

Photomontage Southamerica




In this collage I paste the most representative images from my region, this one is South America and I choose Brazil, Venezuela and Suriname because are the most known, the images for, like, a general idea of South America are the half of the cross because they are really religious, also the two bottles of beer that represents party time, the butterfly wich is the nature of the region and the guy smoking that for me, represents like the "under table" ilegal stuff that this region has. 

When I think in Brazil, instantly come to my mind soccer, thats why I pasted the soccer balls with the Brazilian flag, the big eye also with the brazilian flag, and a photo of Pelé who is one of the most known Brazilian soccer players; but on the other hand  i also think about carnivals that`s why I pasted the cats with bikinis and the girls with some carnival costumes, and finally at the top left corner a picture of Rio wich is the most famous city in there, thank`s of the giant Jesus. 

Now for Venezuela I add tow picture of Hugo Chavez who is the leaving president, but i pasted tow because he is now in his campaign for the reelection and i also put him in the right top corner but now with like a red suit and giving an speech, reminding us who he is.

And finally for Suriname I pasted a guy with the flag on his face representing that they are really patriotic and they are proud of who they are, and also i pasted like  "chaman" who is a man with a chicken hat, representing the different rituals they have.


No comments:

Post a Comment