Monday, June 18, 2012

Photomontage Southeast Asia


        Firstly, my photomontage is my perception of the Southeast Asia. Top right you can see a big yellow sun for because most of the time in these countries it is very warm and hot. Also the background of the photomontageis bleu, this represent the turquoise water and blue sky in these countries.

         Secondly, I put in my photomontage words such as "Traveler" and "Trip" because the region represents for me the place where we want to travel and experience. In addition I have taken many pictures representing the blue sea and white sand that there are in these countries especially Thailand and the many beaches and small islands, each more beautiful than the other.

         Then I put in my photomontage in many species of animals such as fish with beautiful colors, turtles, a monkey, a big bird with beautiful color too and an elephant along well. The elephant is a very sacred animal in Thailand and very popular in all countries of this region. I tried to put many animals because these countries have very many species of animals most of which are unknown in our own country. Also I placed a flower in the sun because all these countries have incredible flora thanks to the many forest and jungle they own.
Also at the center of the photomontage I put a picture where you can see an house that is built entirely on water. This is very common in these countries because there are many fishermen especially in remote towns. Much of the population of these countries living mainly from fishing and agriculture.

          Finally I placed two photographs of Asian women. In this region we can find the most beautiful girls of all asia. But this can be a big problem because there are more and more prostitution in these countries, especially with girls younger and younger and can often willing. This also causes many mafieu networks.

          To conclude these countries in South-east Asia represent for me a heaven on earth with many beautiful landscapes and varied flora just amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment