Monday, June 4, 2012

comparing and contrast
























Here I`m going to compare and contrast these two pictures about  the founding of oil in the French Guayana. The left (photo 1) one is the first one I choose and showed to the class, and the second (Photo 2) one is the one I choose only for comparing. In the second paragraph I am going to talk about the similarities about the tow photos, in the third I am going to contrast the two photos and finally in the fourth one I am going to add a conclusion. 


The main similarity is that both images are about the same, we can see the oil well in the sea because there is where French Guayana found oil, both pictures shows us or makes us understand that we are talking about oil. Both constructions in the photos have the same function wich is to extract oil from the sea. I think (not sure) if the two images are respecting the rule of the thrirds.


Now we can find a lot of diferences between the images. In the first one we can see the sun rising telling us that is a new day and if I see this background on my way to work I`m sure I will work harder because of that, and in the second one we just se the oil well and makes us fell anything because is just a picture of the machine with no background is just the machine. The first one is a classic panorama about nature, the mountain, the beach, the sun rising, but it is the oil well that make us understand the article. Both pictures had been taken from different angles and that help us see the pictures from different perspectives.


I decided to compare both images because, the first one let us remember like a classic style, we can see a nature panorama, the beach the sea and the sun rising, telling us to improve because it is a new day and all kinds of things, and the second image is just the oil well it is about the same topic but what makes us fell all i just told is how the image is taken, and all the first image have (the sun, etc), so that`s why i decide to compare this two photos.




















No comments:

Post a Comment