Monday, June 18, 2012

Photo Montage Oceania

Photo Montage Australia

....In this article, I am going to describe my photo montage. The region that I chose is Oceania and the four principal countries of Oceania are Philippines, Australia, New Zeland and Indonesia. However, I chose to make my photo montage only on Australia because in this region countries are different.

....I spent 5 months in Australia, and I think it is the best country of the world because everything is clean. I think it is because they have an english education and not latin education like in France. Australian respect the nature. As you can see, in my photo montage there are a lot of beautiful landscapes. The main stereotype of Australia is I think the landscapes. Everywhere in Australia the landscapes are spectacular. Just next the money you can see a personal picture. It is the view which I had of my room. The name of this beach is Mainly beach just near to sydney. You can also see below of the photo a long train truck. They used that too transport goods. Australia it is a massive country, so they can not built rail train because of the cost. The main economy is mining industry. Julia Gillard The Prime Minister has created a tax for the mining industry. She wants that mining factories share their profits. If you go to Australia, you have to learn surfing. At the center of the photo, you can see a big wave, and just below to this picture a surfer with a shark. You have to be careful with sharks, because they are everywhere. Also, fauna and flora are amazinglot of exotic flowers and exotic animals like koala or kangaroo. Australia is the only country if you want to see Koala and kangaroo. Of course, you can go to the zoo, but it is different. The main sport is rugby, lot of rivalry with New Zeland. The main brand is Quiksilver, is the country of the surf! The money is different because it is waterproof so you can go swimming with your money. They have a lot of free Barbecue, and they are always clean, so you can eat kangooroo with your friends when you want.

....To conclude, I hope my photo montage makes you want to travel in Australia.

No comments:

Post a Comment