Monday, June 18, 2012

Collage

My collage talks about the Andean South America. Which is conformed by Colombia, Peru, Bolivia and Ecuador. I'm going to talk specially from Colombia, because I think is the most important in this region.

First of all, when we think in Colombia we think in drugs. This is because that is the Colombian stereotype. There is the highest concentration of drug dealers. Colombia also export drugs to other countries. As we can see I paste a submarine that the drug-dealers use to export their drugs to other countries. Also I paste a boat with the euro because of the international trade. As we can see I paste international Colombian actors like Sharika, Juanes or Sofia Vergara. In the middle and in the left bottom I paste pictures of coffee because their economy is also based on the international trade of coffee. Above Sofia Vergara I paste the Colombian army who is against Las Farc( an army group).
Below the submarine is the Colombian flag, and near this is the football soccer team. This elements are very representative for the Colombian people. In the bottom I put money because Colombia have a bad economy and this represents the things that they need. At the top I put some traditional food, for example eggs, beans, meat and some bread. Finally I draw with some colors the contour of word Colombia to attract the attention of the people.

To conclude, the stereotype of a Colombian person is aggressive, sometimes friendly and the people love the merengue. But not all the people is the same and we have to search first before critique. So in my opinion Colombian people are friendly and very attentive.

No comments:

Post a Comment